Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
The Republican Party.

Rand Paul is correct and succinct on the matter.

But where do 75 million Trump voters now turn to?

A couple of days ago you suggested that it was time us Caucasians got on the boxcars.

That's difficult to walk back.

There’s no walking back from that.
Period.

You only have to look at how we got where we are today starting with electing Obama. Twice.

You’re not wrong. Bristoe and HuntnShoot are both rock solid patriots but in a country that elected Obama twice how do you go about installing what we all want a constitutional republic? We don’t have the demographics and the commies control all of the levers of power from traditional msm to big tech media, pop culture, corporate business, and the courts, politicians and by extension the police and military? It’s not a matter of hanging a few corrupt politicians you have the teachers, media ect.

Blacks just voted for black, not knowing or caring anything about the prick. There was no underlying mystery. That was enough.

You’re right but when you factor in just about every black (13% of the population) most Latinos about the same percentage, gays/lesbians, Muslims, Jews, most single woman (roughly 25% of the voting age adults) “millennial and urban men” and some older white men that should know better but don’t plus random sheeple. That’s a lot to overcome

I know for a fact the gays all did because I had a bunch of them working with me spouting their schit about it.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH