Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
The Republican Party.

Rand Paul is correct and succinct on the matter.

But where do 75 million Trump voters now turn to?

A couple of days ago you suggested that it was time us Caucasians got on the boxcars.

That's difficult to walk back.

There’s no walking back from that.
Period.

You only have to look at how we got where we are today starting with electing Obama. Twice.

I don’t believe “we” elected Obama .

I believe the same system that stole the election from Trump was also used in 2008 and 2012. The only difference was that they were able to be less obvious because both RIONs Running were not near as popular as Donald J Trump , so the degree of fraud was greatly reduced.

I believe the same system that stole the election in favor of Obama was also in place in 2016 . Hillary was selected to win,”Steal” the 2016 election just as Obama did in 08 and 12, but the Establishment underestimated the popularity of Donald J Trump and the algorithms couldn’t keep up .

I also believe the MN has been a testing/proving ground for election fraud by the Democrats since the Franken Colman steal.
I agree. I also want to make the point that y'all who are tooting the "demographics" horn, got all those figures from the same MSM who are gaslighting you and shining you on about Trump losing the election. They are NOT a valid or accurate source.