Hello all, I am also new to this forum. Just joined in a effort to troubleshoot a problem I'm having with an early model 29 serial #7479. Side is etched "Premier Trail Blazer" It's a "first" type with the solid one-piece lifter... (Learned from research this past week)

History: I just acquired this pump 22 this past week along with a single shot Crackshot (no serial number). Anyway the Crackshot shoots great but would love to find a replacement extractor as the one in it is worn out but that's a different matter. I would love to get this 29 operational for my grandson's first gun within the next year.

I am looking for a replacement firing pin and the screw that holds the magazine tube to the barrel.

In addition, this little guy will not feed properly. It feeds a round up the feeding ramp/lifter and into the two side extractors on the bolt and loads just fine. It extracts and ejects but does not fire.

The firing pin barely strikes the outside of the rim but not high enough to ignite the priming compound. Bolt is very warn and looks possibly homemade.

The other problem is if I put more that one round in the mag tube the tip of the first round catches on the back of the second round not allowing it to flip up and load into the chamber & the 3rd round gets pushed in as well causing a hell of a traffic jam!

I am not a gunsmith at all BUT is the lifter also what is supposed to stop the next round from entering the breach until cycled through???

If so, is the bottom of the firing pin what "triggers" the lifter, after the 1st round is fed up into the bolt head, to remain downward just enough to stop the 2nd round from trying to double feed??

I'm thinking that this firing pin is not wide/deep enough to trigger the lifter properly.

Thanks in advance!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ