With 140gr bullets I've had good results with R-17, and quite often see it available in the local area. It's the speed king among all powders that I tried for that weight. With 150 and 160 gr bullets I burned RL-22 for many years, though recently switched to RL-23. Alliant says it's temperature stable, which I have no cause to doubt, but can say that it offers a pretty good boost in velocity over RL-22. My rifle seems to favor the heavier charges, with accuracy and chronograph data sometimes showing erratic results on the way up. Seems to burn dirty at lighter charges too. Alliant also says that the burn rate is similar to RL-22, which leads many in cyber land to claim that data is interchangeable, but in my experience it shows pressure a few grains shy of favorite old RL-22 loads. Perhaps it's lot variation, or more likely some other characteristic beyond my comprehension. For hunting I now use the Nosler 150AB and RL-23.

While I confess to a bias toward Alliant powders, H4831 was the first powder that I tried, and also the path of least resistance regarding accuracy with various bullets. It likes most anything. Regrettably the velocities tended to disappoint, often well short of the published data, so I kept looking. No experience with IMR7828 except in the 7mm Rem Mag.