Originally Posted by beretzs
Originally Posted by Judman
Jordan, I don’t want 1 thing to do with reticle bullshit, not a thing, period, if I got time to range and count shiit, I got time to dial... reticle doesn’t mean shiit, that’s why I forceplex’d

So I think we’re pretty close in thought. My two favorites are the NF 2.5x10 NXS and the 3x9 SS. I don’t use the reticle at all for holder, but I do use it for windage hold offs. I simply dial to where I wanna hit and go about my life. They’re both under 20 ounces and I’ve not had a bad one yet.

I do like having a solid windage mark though. I could be fine without it I guess but it’s nice to have the aiming point, for me. The old 3-12 Bush is good too.

I’m a hunter and those two allow me enough magnification to hit elk further than I would ever try so until something else comes along that’s my pick.

Oh and the SFP doesn’t bother me with the NF really since if I’m taking it long I’m turning it up to 10 most likely anyhow so I live with that little concession and I like the illum.

Just my thoughts.

I figger if I need to dial, I’ll have time to dial, just can’t like busy reticles. Forceplex is what I like. Hate the 56mm, wish they made the 5-20 in 50

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.