Pardon these thoughts from a Canuck.....

America; land of the free and the second amendment. Whose business is it whatsoever what a free citizen chooses to spend his / her money on and how they choose to exercise the second amendment.

Elks (Elkhunter) shoots jack rabbits with a .460 weatherby, I do not wish to do that but god bless Elks for exercising his freedom of choice and exercising his second amendment rights. I have shot gophers with a .375 H&H and a .17HMR on the same day, my freedom of choice don’t gaf what others have to say about it.

The 26 Nosler does not interest me enough to buy one, but I am happy and excited for whoever wishes to buy one and is able to do so. If that person wants to shoot gophers with it and cooks a barrel in a day, good for them; their money their choices.

If we spent more time trying to fix the [bleep] looking at us in the mirror and less time on all the other folks we come across we would all be happier better people.

Three cheers for big overbore cartridges and those who chose to own and shoot them.