Originally Posted by local_dirt
Cheyenne, it would be interesting to note what kind of wound channel those 115 gr Lehigh Xtreme Penetrators would produce. From your findings, they sure do penetrate. That's for sure.

It's not a wound channel in an animal, but that third video I linked above, shows 115gr 10mm Xtreme Defenders blowing up some stuff.

Those leave my DW Bruin at an average of 1,753 fps. My Labradar would not register them until I tried changing the weapon setting on it from "Handgun" to "Rifle."

I think the fourth video shows the 140gr 10mm X Penetrator in ballistic gel. There are a bunch of 9mm videos that are easy to find on YouTube IIRC. I also found some first-hand reports on how the Lehigh bullets performed on actual game, but that was a few years ago. Some of them showed the autopsy results while butchering the deer. One guy blew them through an extra BB skull he had laying around. In one of the vids I posted above, the XP sailed through thick bulletproof glass, whereas a FMJ would not, and the XP didn't lose a molecule of mass in doing so. The faster XP also penetrated further through concrete than the fast HC load did, which surprised me a bit. The HCs went further in water.