Based on my experience with a double rifle version in 9.3x74R I think they are excellent value. I had no difficulty regulating the two barrels to shoot such that the top barrel's groups were just above those of the bottom barrel, as they should be, using the jack-screw a the midpoint of the barrels. Combined groups of about 2 1/2" at 100 metres (about 2 moa) - more than accurate enough for big game - but each individual barrel was a good deal more accurate than that. The bores are hard chromed too, which is a big plus.

I have found the rifle to be good handling and reliable, and have shot a good bit of game with it including running pigs and buffalo. The triggers are easily fettled if you find a gunsmith who knows what he is doing, and when I had mine done I had the safety converted to non-automatic too.

The top dovetail suits rimfire type rings. I used steel, lever release ones from Lynx, and they work well. For a combination I'd suggest a 1.5 - 6x or something like that. I've found this magnification range works perfectly on combinations and my drilling - 1.5x is low enough to use the shotgun effectively even on flushed birds.

HTH