Originally Posted by johnw
Born to cheat...

Just read the whole thread

I'm not skeered of grizzlies and I'm not gonna live where they're a thing.
Not skeered of zombies either...

I am somewhat unsettled by those who wanna consider only one handgun. I propose they be kneecapped with a .22 short.

I don't guess that i own a handgun that I would fear as my only one. (Jumping back in here to reconsider. I do own a S&W Bodyguard .380 and it's not for the one gun guy...) They are all reliable and accurate.
What I use the most, by far, is the small selection of .22s that I have here. Can't imagine being without one.

But then, I've never really considered myself to be all that much of a handgunner. Got a few and enjoy them all. They seem to multiply in the safe... For years I was happy with a Philippine RIA 1911 as my only .45. Then I acquired the P320 compact .45. Good thing guns in the safe don't get jealous...

Went from the early 1980s until 2018 without a 9mm in my hands. Now I've got
two, and maybe plans for another.

I've actually got a Model 66 2 1/2" stashed as a SHTF gun. I get it out a couple of times a year to fondle and shoot it. But lately I've come to consider the .22 LCR that I carry around the place as a suitable SHTF gun. And am considering a .38 LCR as well.

You wanna cut me down to only one, you better get an early start. Bring a lunch, and a hall monitor. Known to cheat here...

"Chances Will Be Taken"