Originally Posted by MarineHawk
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Originally Posted by cwh2
Probably this one.
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
5.25" XDm 10.

This is my choice. I did the G20 thing for years until this came out. I had no complaints regarding the functioning of the G20, I just like everything about the XDm more.

The XDs are great guns. My 10mms are all Glocks and a DW Bruin. The reason is that the XDs (I have two) seem to produce more recoil than the Glocks, which doesn't matter for most cartridges, but with the 10mm, I like to moderate it. I'm basing my comments on 40 S&W Glocks and XDs. Have you compared how the recoil feels between the G20 and the XD10?

Not to butt in, but I had a G22 and G35 and the G22 was noticeably snappier than my XDM40. The G35 was around the same. Alas, I sent the glocks packing and hung on to my XDM. It is every bit as accurate (had to buy a match grade barrel for the G35, so it would keep up with the XDM) and holds 16 in the magazine.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Its one of my favorites, but if I had to choose just one pistol, it would probably be my CZ P09... 19+1 and gilt edged accuracy. 9mm is good enough for OP's said criteria...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA