Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I’ll take three Mexicans for every Yankee I get to send packing right now. And most people here I know would agree. Mexicans tend to work hard and do their own thing. They don’t care too much what you do and they damned sure don’t run around saying “But, this is how we do things in Mexico”.

It's not just going to be Mexican illegals coming in. South America is going to get flushed into the Southwestern U.S.

Still preferable to Yankees. And I’m not kidding.

I know what you mean. The Pacific Coast people are their own kind of crazy, too. I think I would feel more culturally attuned to some Central European people than I do Pacific Coasters. They're a peculiar bunch.

I'm friends with a couple out there. (Washington) The wife is very conservative and she calls here talking about how bad it's gotten,...how her child is being indoctrinated by the school system. But her husband seems oblivious to what's going on around him. They have enough money to live anywhere they choose. But the husband won't leave the Seattle area.

It's mind boggling to me. Literally, I wouldn't live where they do if someone *gave* me a house and paid all my expenses,....and they're paying a huge amount of money for a house in the Seattle suburbs.