Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I just got a call from Pat Mundy, Nosler's VP of sales and marketing. He was aware of my issue. He said he tried to call last week and again Monday, but must have had the wrong number. I guess Nosler has another problem. Keeping track of the contact information of customers who have to return rifles.

I am frightening technically challenged. I have no doubts though that I could come up with an electronic status board to track returns and prompt me to follow up when I told a customer I would follow up. When I authorized a return I'd add the Customer name, address, email and phone number. Customer service 101 stuff.

That aside, he took responsibility for the problem. He acknowledged they had screwed to pooch. He said Shilen had sent them a replacement barrel, but it had been misappropriated to a different project while it was in the shop waiting to be installed. They have a new barrel coming. He guessed it would take a week to get it in and no more than a week to get it installed. I told him that if the rifle hadn't been repaired within a month, that I'd like a follow up. That's where we stand.

It's Tuesday. If they gave even the littlest bit of a schidt the Bbl would be in-house by Thursday AM and accuracy would be verified before the gunsmith left on Friday afternoon.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.