I was going to say.... even out of a 7 Rem Mag, if you shot them at 2000 fps, and you are shooting a deer at 100 to 200 yds, that bullet would work out just fine...

was testing out a load for some one young, with a 7 x 57 and that 175 gr SP Hornady...

shot over a chrony at 1850 fps a couple of feet in front of the muzzle...

for a back stop I was using a tree as a backstop at about 100 yds, out in our millions of miles of forest here locally...

5 shots to verify the load....just for grins and giggles, I walked out to look at the backstop tree... a manzanita... say about 18 inches in diameter..

there were 5 exit holes on the back side of the tree... and they each were pretty good size exit holes...

later tried the same thing to see what it would do on a similar sized pine.. Actually a Douglas fir....

same results...

so you'll be fine with that bullet....

also rocketed them out of a 7 Mag doing load development for some friends going elk hunting......

same results... that bullet has a lot of sectional density...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez