Been working with a couple of vendors to get a metal building or two put on our property in West Virginia.

Steel prices are supposed to have a dramatic increase here shortly so I am going to try to get under contract for two of these buildings now and have them installed this summer after I can prep out the building pads.

I will post up the final quote and contract after I lock in.

I am looking at 30' x 40' and 30' x 50' buildings with one 12' x 12' roll up door as well as one man door. I'm having the buildings extra certified with tighter than normal structure because of snow loading on the roof potential.

The absolute sharp pencil quote that I have now for two buildings is around $29,000.

If each building is 1500 square feet that makes my cost less than $10 per square foot.

If a sheet of OSB is 32 square feet and cost $32 that is $1 per square foot in the raw for just OSB at Home Depot. $10 a square foot for a built building is incredibly cheap.

Like I said, once I have worked out all of the bugs and have a final quote and contract I will post up that information if anyone else is interested. Absolutely nothing in it for me other than to help other folks.

I am only posting this preliminary information for folks to think about. Again, once I work out the bugs if anyone is interested I'm happy to share the information.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.