Message from a friend of mine on actual pricing he got quoted. I think he locked in on one of these buildings last week. Might have gotten a small discount because he mention my name... not sure.

I think these guys may have a pretty strong logistical Network and may service most of the CONUS states.

Again, not sure and nothing in it for me really other than to help folks. I think we have some super weird times coming.

Thinking about getting a third metal building myself.

Message from Mark...

"Thanks Leonard,

I bought a 24x40x12 with 3 10x10 garage doors and a regular door. This required the 12' wall instead of 10'. The total cost before tax was $12,895 - or $13.43 installed.

The doors with the extra height added $4,240. So, the total without the 3 10x10 garage doors (just one 36" door) would have been $9.01.

That is fully installed on any pad I have installed, probably have another $6,000 - $6,500 so I expect to be around $20sqft when finished. But, I only got one building."

Last edited by CashisKing; 03/15/21. Reason: Damn phone typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.