Originally Posted by Fiddy
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Why do they want tens thousands of illegal "Immigrants", crossing into the US, but the don't want us to leave our back porch?

Those people are immediately dependent. Dependence is the root of all government power. If they don't have a large enough dependent population to grow their power, they'll create/cultivate/encourage one however necessary.

I think he means globalist. I get it. You are right Fiddy. This ^^

I posted this on the John Brennen post. I think it applies. My apologies if it offends anyone. But I think it's time we started seeing this whole Donald Trump prosecution in a different light. I didn't use the word globalist but I think it's in there somewhere.

Screw John Brennen. He is just another Roman. I'm still trying to decide who is Judas. They all have tainted gold in their hands.

I have come to the conclusion of what we are seeing today is a 21st century version of a Crucifixion of Donald Trump and the democRATs are the Romans. John Brennen is just another Roman who is bearing false witness against the followers and believers of Donald Trump.

Donald is no Jesus Christ but how many Christians were persecuted by the Romans ? And anyone could say that their neighbor was a Christian and off to the cross they went. I see the democRATS in congress as the roman soldiers doing their masters bidding. Who are his masters you ask ? The AFL&CIO, The American Chamber of Commerce, (see Molly Ball's Time magazine piece) The New York wealthy stock brokers out on Long Island and the Hollywood moguls. George Soros and the wealthy of the European Union.

Donald Trump is getting his symbolic whipping and now the Romans of the Congress want to crucify him in front of the whole world. They will not rest until he is politically dead and in his burial chamber. (Mira Lago)

The question is, are his believers going to raise him from the dead and bring him back to life ?? If not in reality but in the spirit of MAGA ??

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 02/12/21.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.