You can find replacements on ebay from time to time. You can also get replacement stock sets or stocks from the current Ithaca Gun company including 16 ga.

Buttstock

Stock set with hardware

Yea, I did some research before posting this thread and came across the above. Was hoping to find something maybe a little more utilitarian, and thus easier on the billfold.

FWIW, I went back to the shop that had the Ithaca 16ga in question. Told the guy I had given it some consideration and that I was going to pass, but thanks for holding it. He asked why I was passing on it and I told him that I thought it was too much money given the condition of the stock and some small freckling on the barrel. In a kind of sarcastic voice he asked what I'd give for it. I thought for a minute and in my own sarcastic voice told him $200. He looked at me in a state of shock, probably from the fact that I had the stones to low-ball him. I started to walk away, and he says, "let's do some paperwork". I was shocked, but I also walked out the door with a 16ga Ithaca 37.

I'm going to take the stock to a fellow that has done some stock repair for others I know and see if he can clean it up. In the meantime I'll have my eyes and ears open to a clean, used Ithaca 37 16ga stock.

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.