LMAO, no matter whether it’s a consumable like guns, primers and ammo the same principles apply. Case in point you have a big business relocate to your area bringing in 1000 families. There are only 150 houses for sale. You now have a sellers market as demand now surpasses the supply. Prices go up. On the flip side big company moves out of your area taking 1000 families with them, now you have say 750 houses on the market. Prices go down due to over supply.

Under the AWB of the Clinton administration over night AR’s that cost 500 bucks overnight shot up to 2500-3000 sellers market, after the ban expired those AR’s lost value due to supply surpassing demand. Buyers market. Same goes now.

Again same goes for a house, you knew that you needed a new roof or furnace or some plumbing updates. You put it off because the prices are cheap and labor is plentiful so 3 years down the road you go to sell, inspector says you need a new roof, furnace and plumbing updates to sell, but now for whatever reason its going to cost you 5-10 times more than 3 years ago, so now your house isn’t worth as much due to your decision.

Same with guns, powder and primers, for 3 years we had a buyers market. Everything was plentiful and prices stayed down, now it’s a sellers market. Bitch all you want but the principle is always the same whether stocks, metals, real estate whatever. Buy in a buyers market when supply exceeds demand and sell when demand exceeds supply.

I ain’t bitching because I put away 10K primers, 40 bricks of 22lr and enough powder and bullets to last 10 years or more on top of what I had. In other words I was buying during the buyers market, and not panicking during a sellers market.

Swifty