Slight difference......after this mad rush is over no one will be paying 300 for a brick of primers. These people are opportunistic in nature. Fokk them! You make a note of who they are and never deal with them. And don't piss on them if they were on fire.

Opportunistic? Of course.

If I have something that I paid $10 for, and suddenly find it to be worth $300, I would be a damned fool not to capitalize on that. This is even more true if that increase could be construed as temporary. Business works the same way...at least successful ones do. When emotions enter the equation, the whole thing falls of the rails.

My opportunist ways have made me enough to build a couple rifles, buy some newer, nicer glass, and pay for a vacation. I never twisted anyone's arm, not deprived them of something they needed to survive....in most cases I sold things in auction format, where the buyer set the price. The only thing I would do differently is buy more stuff cheap, and waited a little longer for the value to peak.

If someone needs anything from me ----that I am willing to spare--- I will sell it for what I have in it.

You do whatever makes you feel better, but that makes no sense. I don't sell tings to help folks out I sell them to make money, so I can buy more things. Expecting others to do what you deem to be morally acceptable makes you naive, at best.

Last edited by liliysdad; 02/16/21.