FWP: Pardon my slow reply - I have been busy and chasin guns.
I also have had various and most often POOR accuracy from all manner of 22 Magnum Rifles I have owned over the last 5 1/2 decades!
Even had a high dollar Anschutz that shot poorly!
I would have kept my heavy barrel Ruger 77/22 Magnum if it had shot near as good as yours is shooting! I sold it.
The Norma ammunition I originally tried in my heavy barrel Browning T-Bolt 22 Magnum shot splendidly well - but I can NOT find anymore of it to get me through the upcoming Ground Squirrel season!
Dang.
As soon as the weather settles here a bit I am going to be testing CCI and Winchester 22 Magnum H/P's that I have on hand - I hope they shoot near as well as that stash of Norma I used up.
That bass-ackwards safety on the CZ's (I often shot my Varminting friends CZ's) actually kept me awake at night.
And the heavy barrel CZ 455 in 17 HMR that I have owned a while now it shoots wonderfully well but I often leave it to home because of the bass-ackward safety!
Its just me fearing shooting the finger or ear off one my Hunting companions that worries me about these CZ bass-ackward safeties.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy