Originally Posted by memtb
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
That’s all the local store has left.

Distilled draws minerals from your body.
It's best to drink it at the same time as good mineral supplements. Use whats available until you get a good quality purifier. It beats being dehydrated.

Same with RO (reverse osmosis) water. RO water needs to have critical minerals placed back into the water to make long term usage safe! memtb

I've not done any studies with lab rats, but think this would be an interesting one. My simple theoretical experiment that anyone can do isn't 100% following the scientific methodology. But shows the difference between distilled/ RO and hard water. They can wash clothes using one then the other and see the difference. Water binds to most particles. It's not proof of what happens in the body, but people who are interested can infer their own conclusions.

One thing that is important to all of us is to supplement the poor low quality food that most of us buy. Most soil is very poor quality and given NPK. We require more than NPK to survive and thrive.
Tomorrow morning I will add methylsulfonylmethane to a glass of water. There's many noticable benefits that I would not get from the demineralized water sources.