Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
One thing I have noticed by watching the auctions on GB is that ammo is somewhat drying up.

There are far fewer choices at higher prices than there were a week ago.

One particular brand was 3 pages listings of buy/auction last week. The same is less than a page this week.

The LGS by me has tons of ammo, literally. But, mgr says buying has slowed recently because of price. He says owners will just sit on it, people aren't going to find it elsewhere.

talking to a friend of mine tonight, employed by nationally known name, about price and availability. people are still buying a ever raised prices.I have a feeling you haven't seen nothing yet. i know i turn now a guy for 2boxes of 9mm last month, 50bucks a box. its now 75bucks.

Ron, that was the story at a big gun show I went to last weekend in West Palm Beach, FL. Lot of people buying ammo at high prices. What I've also seen is they are only buying 1 or 2 boxes at the asking prices. ?? I don't see what that's going to do for you. You'd shoot that much up just in initial practice.

The prices at that show on 9mm ranged from lowest at $39.99/box to $50-55-60/box.

Wow