Had a full 8 dog team of malamutes on the trail. About 1400 lbs of psycho. Had a female go into heat on the trail. Team was uncontrollable. They broke my sled into a spruce tree. A fight broke out between the female in heat and another dog.

Eventually repaired the sled, put the female in heet at the back of the team in wheel position. Tied the sled off to a ski doo skandik wide track and had the guy ride the break. Once he got me out of thick wooded section of the trail, out came the benchmade griptillian.

One hand on the handle bar, open that sucker one handed. Touched that blade to the tie off. That sled shot out like a rocket ship. Again, one handed, retracted that fkn blade fast as i could, clipped it back in my pocket, and held on for dear life. Only real one handed choice for a lefty. The axis lock is the best.

I couldnt begin to count the thousands of lbs of caribou, moose, beaver, sheefish and northern pike this griptillian has cut through.

Many years ago, had a loose cannon, violent, 6 ft 5 dude try to take a bemchmade knife out of my hand in anger. Cut his fkn finger off and told him to never try to take a knife from me again.

I can recall some tense moments where a benchmade knife prevailed.

That female in heet off to the right in wheel position:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]