Diesel is correct about Flexsteel. I have an all leather Flexsteel sofa and it's excellent and has rather thick leather. I would caution you against chenille, however - my examples wore out in under 2 years. Restoration Hardware also has some excellent furniture. I would also recommend you find an Amish Furniture source. I had several Amish pieces before my ex absconded with them in the divorce - the solid cherry dining table & chairs, quarter-sawn oak rocker, etc. are built with fine craftsmanship and attention to detail. As mentioned, Stickley is another excellent choice. If you want modern furniture, check out Thayer Coggin. There's also Danish furniture which includes Teak furniture, which is generally very well-built. I have some Danish teak as well, which quite decent.

Last edited by High_Noon; 02/24/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue