Bought some additional/adjoining land in WV 3 weeks ago directly from my neighbor.

I know the Closing attorney from before (he prepped the deeds and Title Insurance etc.)... he is also the big shot realtor in the area.

He has been getting cold calls from out of state buyers like crazy. Although he has hundreds of listings, the buyers are wanting to buy the absolute filet mignon real estate and he has no inventory.

So, he has been calling up his neighbors, friends from church and other long time residence and saying " Johnny, I know you're not interested in selling your family farm, but I have a live one on the other phone that is willing to pay XYZ."

Johnny replies " Holy crap, are these people stupid or what? Of course I will sell for that kind of money."

I get along with this attorney very well and at closing we were chatting about this insanity... guns etc.

He said "Hold on a second, I need to get something from my office you will like it. My son just built it last week."

Out comes an AR-15 with a binary trigger.

Got to love a real estate closing where I can write a personal check to escrow and we spend 15 minutes talking about guns.

Bottomline, $500 an acre land ain't no more in West Virginia.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.