Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Pfizer CEO Bourla: "Every year, you need to go to get your flu vaccine," Bourla said. "It's going to be the same with Covid. In a year, you will have to go and get your annual shot for Covid to be protected."

That suggests that even when the pandemic ends, Covid-19 may be here to stay. Ongoing studies of re-engineered vaccines are necessary to understand when boosters may be needed, outside experts said.

"You need to cast a wide net to find Goldilocks," said John Grabenstein, a former executive director of medical affairs for vaccines at Merck and a former Defense Department immunologist. "You want to look at shorter intervals, you want to look at longer intervals, to determine when is the best time, if needed, to re-vaccinate."

I don't think people are being told that this is an annual thing. Everyone in my office got shot #2 last week, and all of them got a fever, chills etc. Willing to do that every year?

Now that I know that the DODis behind Merc's little experiment, that should convince everyone of us to go along. 😉
We had a handful of people who wrote here to tell us how wonderful it is to trust the Gates "Final solution."
Now I want to hear from those who didn't make it.

Let's start with star celebrity drug company promoter Hank Aaron.

GIVE IT UP FOR HANK AARON!!!!

I will wait for their responses.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 02/26/21.