Originally Posted by readonly
Originally Posted by Oldman3
Originally Posted by rifletom
Originally Posted by Esox357
Shot is worthless, but to each their own!

How do you know that to be true?

I posted this on another thread just a few minutes ago, but I think this will answer your question. I got this info from my niece, a doctor in medical research at Duke University Hospital.

It's interesting that people believe this shot for the Covid-19 is a vaccine..... it's not. It's not like any other flu shot. This shot will not keep you from getting covid-19, nor will it keep you from spreading covid-19, if you get it. This shot, if it works as it should, will only make the symptoms less severe. A steroid shot will do just about the same thing.... make the symptoms less severe.

If it were a true vaccine, it would prevent the sickness, like the polio, smallpox, and scarlet fever vaccines. Those diseases were just about wiped out in the US, because of the vaccines. Of course we are seeing a rise in these diseases because of the influx of people from 3rd world countries and because some parents think these vaccines are not necessary any more.

Take the shot if you want to, but dont expect miracles.

Added: FWIW, my niece said she wouldn't touch the shot(s) with a 10' pole. There were too many shortcuts and untested/unreliable methods used in the development of the shot.

She sounds like an idiot.

Believe what you want. I am curious though.... which part do you disagree with?

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21