For your utter amusement, I am one can short of a full pantry... grin

5.56. This upper, I just put together, shown with a lower (Anderson + CMMG, standard carbine buffer and spring, Ergo grip, US Made strap via Blue Collar Tactical via Amazon) from previous adventures along with a new BCM SOPMOD stock (BOMBER solid stuff). Upper is based on a nitride SOLGW 1in7" 16" barrel, mid-gas, with fixed gas block for now via YHM, NBS upper from AR15Discount, Toolcraft phosphate BCG, MWI handguard. Only Chinky parts are the Primary Arms 3X prism and the sling hardware. Uber Silencerco Omega. Geebus 8lb 10oz unloaded suppressed as shown, but, feels well-balanced. Sight moved back about an inch and a half since the pics. Vertical grip in the works. Having this now completed, I question the NEED for the next two builds in the works, 18" and 20" . LOL
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

This was more fully purpose built from the start. Have no idea the cost I have a PSA 10.5" pistol build (was $389 plus the stripped lower in 2019!) and wanted another pistol build, with some gooder parts, for optics, and night use. Yes, I heard lights are the bomb.

5.56 based on an 11.5" QPQ nitride Ballistic Advantage 1in7" barrel, carbine gas, Aim Sports (supposedly now US Made) 10" handguard, Seekins AGB, Larue clips, uber Aero melonite gas tube, an NBS upper from AR15Discount which seems flawless, Anderson lower, SOLGW Blaster lwr parts kit, TEMPORARY second hand trigger (needs something, supposed to be 2-stage, but seems wonky, will be a single later), NBS carbine buffer tube, Sprinco blue recoil spring, H3? buffer (have a couple more weights to try, for full power 556 loads suppressed), Aero forward assist and port cover, Expo charging handle with an added extended latch from another company, Expo billet trigger guard (LOL like that is necessary), Ergo grip, mag shown is a Classic Arms US made unit, new on the market/untested, Toolcraft phosphate BCG, new Eotech 512, Chinky offset fixed iron sights, Chinky sling hardware on front, US made sling by Blue Collar Tactical, Shockwave M2 Blade. I used up some aged coatings on hand. Cerakote H FDE on the receivers and handguard and the other tan in Duracoat Tactical Flat FDE (lightly coated as the black shows thru). My uber Silencerco Omega. 7lb 15oz, unloaded as shown suppressed. I dig it. Oh, kudos to anyone that can put one together with zero nicks or scratches, LOL.

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 02/27/21.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?