I would be in Anchorage by the end of May, to catch the best King fishing in Cook Inlet, and then go for whatever blows your skirt up. I doubt you will be able to drive through Canada then, so you have to either drive to Tacoma and ship your vehicle up, or rent or buy when you arrive. If it were me I would come in mid-May, spend a week or two buying and stocking a camper, and then sell it when you leave, rather than pay the steep cost of shipping a vehicle up and back.

I prolly wouldn't do a lot of sight-seeing, I'd pick species of fish to pursue (like graying along the Denali Hiway) and see the sights while doing that.

I'd end it with a hunt for blacktail deer on Kodiak in October, probably one where you sleep on the boat that transported you from the town of Kodiak to the bay you would be hunting. I would not fool with trying to hunt sheep, goats, moose or bears. I'd be fishing through August, catching Silvers and trout, then I'd sell the vehicle, fly to Kodiak and do some things there, such as flying out to a lodge or two for fishing, maybe some ptarmigan hunting, then cap it all off with the boat deer hunt.

Tourism is going to be way, way down in Alaska again this year, so finding hotels and lodges to stay in should be pretty easy. You prolly could not have picked a better year to come.