Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Chicken Little has been running around squawking about the same kind of s hit since GCA '68, not much has happened in the way of gun control in all the years since. More noise about gun control in the social media age, seriously doubt there will be any gun confiscation action. Sure there are lots of transactions on various forms of paper, but the private paperless transactions far outnumber those. Think "gun show loophole" here, flea market, garage sale, parking lot deals number in multiple millions far surpassing those on 4473's. Don't see how those kind of transactions would ever be traceable. This applies not only to firearms but to magazines, accessories and ammunition.

First, what exactly is a “Gun Show Loophole”?

Second, you tossed out some numbers and stats ( multiple millions far surpassing those on 4473's.) where did you get this data, stats from? If these are secret, unrecorded deals , how do you know about them?

The same kinds of deals that were once legal in CT. I own a gun. You want to buy it, you give me money, I give you gun. Finished business no paperwork. They outlawed that here years ago.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....