Originally Posted by bruton68
Yes sir i just wish h4350 wasnt so scarce here

Its that way everywhere. Good luck with your new savage. I really like them. They always shoot very well. Don't really need anything out of the box. I will do some tricks to the bedding that only takes about 15 minutes to make them even better/more consistent shooters, but that's just me. Speaking of predator rifles, I just sold one of the originals to one of my buddies. He's been hounding me about selling this rifle to him for a while now. He also bought my original 22-250 predator last year. He sold his new generation Predator 223 to put that money towards the old predator 223. The original was the best Predator to date, and highly collectible:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

There are some things about the older one that Savage diehards prefer over the new ones. Full camo, better bolt release system and a smoother action. Not that the new ones aren't nice, just not as nice. When the predator rifle came out, they were actually one of Savage's highest priced rifles of that time period, but they quickly developed a following. My boss actually just bought a Predator chambered in 6.5 creedmoor. I like the way it looks and am sure it is a shooter.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA