Originally Posted by m_stevenson
I do know he’s a very busy person and doesn’t have much time for chit chat during the day.

I know when I'm tied up with things at work I'm short on phone calls. Don't mean to be rude, just straight and to the point. It's very different from when things are slower or I'm not fighting alligators. Not making excuses for him, just acknowledging my faults.

I've several of his holsters from when he was in AK and since he's been in AZ. They've worked well but there was a problem with one that I ordered. I never called about it, I just emailed. Holster was soaked in the oxblood stain...you couldn't touch it without it showing on your fingers. I tried wiping it down several times and got a lot of the excess off but it still ended up bleeding on the cloths I was wearing. I emailed asking if there was something I could do to clean it up a bit and letting them know it was very different from the previous holster's I'd received from them. They said they'd take care of it, emailed postage for return, and mailed me a new holster. They took care of it without a second thought.