For the 5% of the population to whom it matters, one special part of their offerings were true Left Hand CRF actions and complete rifles. I have owned 3 complete MRC SS LH rifles and one CM action. Two of the rifles purchased from SAS / Whitaker Group Buys would feed any bullet style horizontal right side up, horizontal upside down, vertical up, or vertical down, without issue, as delivered straight from MRC. And slick. Sold those like a fool. However, a 24HCF member has recently acquired the 6.5x55. Lucky guy... The bare CM action, as stated above, was rough. Rougher than the corduroy finish on a RAR bolt... The fourth rifle was also part of the group buy. However, original owner had issues with feeding. I've done some tinkering with one of the feed rails. It now feeds my preferred bullet (NPT) through all four orientations without issue.

Right before MRC folded for good, they were offering a factory rifle called the XAR. Basically a Win M70 FWT knock off that was advertised at 6lbs 13 oz. And it was available in Left Hand. Unfortunately, they folded before they got very many XAR's out the door. And the few reports that I've read, the XAR's that were produced, missed the weight target by at least 12 oz (too heavy).

All in all, MRC M1999 was a good idea and a design. But really poor execution...