Originally Posted by Certifiable
That’s right rost...
All the “I lost mine in a boating accident” comments are laughable at best.

So you’re saying you’ll just be ok with bans cause you’re gonna hide your guns and never take them out to use?
That’s as good as a win for them...

I cringe every time I see the boating accident line. If your guns are buried in the yard to be forgotten about within a generation the commies have won. Your children will have lost there birthright and inheritance. You live in fear that someone breaks into your home and steals your guns and that the government than traces it back to you and charges you for owning it/not registering it. The guns for those with large collections will have lost all economic value ($10’000’s even $100,000’s for many) unless they sell them on the black market and risk a potential life prison sentence. Constant fear of the ATF kicking in your door and dragging you away in front of your family for 10 years per firearm.

Anyone thinking that none of that matters much and you just claim to have lost them is a fool. Watching legislation like that pass and burying your guns to be forgotten will be the final death blow to America.