[/quote] Maybe one - he's definitely turned more and more voters against the Dem party; even many who voted for this turd are having second thoughts..
[/quote]

I sure hope you are right on that thought. Time will tell.

Originally Posted by Slope77

I’ve been saying this since Bush I - why don’t we source low cost production from Latin America Instead of China? Stimulating those economies would reduce the immigration problem and they aren’t commies. Well, other than Cuba and Venezuala, anyway.

That could work, but would take years to establish and untold billions in investment for education, infrastructure. And political bipartisan cooperation. We are wasting billions on dealing with illegals any how, so that seems like a better way. But hell, we can't even agree on anything here.

We just have such poor leadership and corruption on both sides of the aisle that nothing intelligent or smart for our country (and the world for that matter) ever gets done. No long term plan is ever presented by the supposedly conservative side. The leftists have a long term plan and they are executing it now.

I have less and less faith in humans the older I get.