Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
A while back I bought this LCRx in 357 Mag for a lightweight outdoors gun. I still haven't sourced a decent holster for it though.

I've been on the watch for a 3" 357 but they are tough to find right now.....and selling for high $ when found. I've become a big fan of the LCR/LCRx revolvers.

Like folks have mentioned, the HPG is a great item to have. I use mine all the time, hunting, hiking, working around the farm. Not being firearm specific is a bonus. With several handguns I use a kydex triggerguard that has a loop which goes around a tab in the bottom of the HPG pouch so it pulls off when you draw.....and also can keep the handgun from sliding out the side if you leave the side of the pouch unzipped for straight access. I've never had one slide out but it's just extra insurance......

Most often if I'm hiking I carry one of the following:
1. 3" LCRx in 22
2. 1 7/8" LCR 357 or 22 (with 38's and/or 2 shot capsules)
3. Sig P365

An available belt holster for the 3" LCRx is below. I used one of these for 1 7/8" LCR's (22 and 357) and another for a 3" LCRx (22). Very nice little holster. Below is a link for the left hand 3". Usually if I'm carrying either of the 1 7/8"s it's in my left front pocket or the HPG though.

https://shopruger.com/LCRx-3-Mitch-Rosen-Holster-Left-Hand/productinfo/50244/