Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
There are very few gentlemen here. Y'all have driven all females away from this site.

that's generally my experience at many threads - unless its a hookup site (which men are totally different as they are trying to get laid) then my experience has been men don't generally care for a female perspective in their general discussions - or at least they aren't filtered when responding to them.

A man can tell another man to go f' himself , and he's a stupid bastard online and generally they get past it, or not, but everyone is thick skinned enough to stick around, but you do that to a woman, even online and its a different set of rules, most of the time, again, from my experience, with the end result is the woman doesn't stick around.

So, you're saying a woman that doesn't hunt or shoot, hanging around a predominantly male forum related to hunting and shooting, is likely gonna end with drama, hurt feelings, and a departure when she's treated the same way guys treat each other?!?!????

yea pretty much...lol , they probably can't add much to the which chainsaw to buy or mower repair discussion either.

Last edited by KFWA; 04/02/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings