Originally Posted by KodiakHntr
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by Epochelyptikal
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Marlin 39A lever gun for me...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Though I do have a few small bore bolt centerfires I am fond of.

@T_Inman, I know this post is OLD, but man... What's that rear sight you got on there. That's sexy.

Good guess MOGC but it is actually a XS Ghost Ring, though I'd have zero reservation with a Skinner.

Marlin 39 XS

What kind of accuracy are you seeing with that combination Tin? Certainly looks svelte.

Hands down my favorite chicken gun is Mathews Switchback XT. Stuffing a 100 grain Judo through a ruffie or snowshoe hare is definitely satisfying.

Good question. I honestly don't know.
I've never actually shot that rifle at a target, besides a random beer can to make sure it was on, then started killing stuff. I bought it used with that peep and front sight.

Glad I came back to have another read on this thread. Still getting used to the campfire forum and don't see "alerts" for responses to threads. Anyway... I would have never figured it for an XS Sight, being so low profile and rounded like that. If I hadn't of just paid too much for a Lyman 56MC, I think this would have been the one. Guess I gotta' get me another 39. That's a sweet looking setup.

Yep.