It's a Weihrauch HW100S, .22 caliber. This one is rated at 50 Joules or 38 ft lbs of muzzle energy. It is superbly accurate with the 18 grain JSB and 21 grain H&N Baracuda Match pellets. It's a heavy rifle, scoped it weighs a bit over nine pounds. It doesn't feel that heavy shooting it as the stocks design is a great fit for me. A reservoir fill will yield 28 shots. The magazines are a metal rotary disc which hold 14 rounds so a fill does two mags. The reservoir is 175 cc and the fill pressure is 200 Bar or 2900 psi. I have overfilled it 10% without any negative affects which yielded seven more shots. It is a long gun, with a 24" or 610mm barrel plus the moderator. The firing report is exceptionally quiet, just a low "spikt". The hammer spring tension could be lowered some for less power and more shots per fill but I've left it as it came as I'm happy with the performance as is. Head shots are easy with the accuracy and flat trajectory.

Air supply for PCP rifles is part of the game. I have another rifle, an Evanix AR6, Korean made revolver rifle that I bought back in 2009. When I got it I got an 80 cubic foot aluminum 200 Bar scuba tank, then in 2010 added an 80 cubic foot 232 Bar steel tank. A few years ago I got a 4 stage hand operated pump. I have a JTS Comp 1 portable compressor ordered. Quality pellets cost less than quality rimfire ammunition but then you have the cost of supplying the air pressure to operate the guns so I doubt that you save much money in an airgun versus rimfire comparison, maybe some in the long run. You do get quiet, safer in built up areas due to lighter projectiles with much shorter travel ranges and less energy than .22 LR bullets and you get away from firearms. No fooling with FFL transfers. Plus no carbon rings, no gunpowder fouling, no first shot cold barrel flyers, etc.

Airguns of Arizona is the primary retailer of Weihrauch pcps in the USA, I think that they carry the whole line. FX has a Dreamline Classic Walnut that is a nice too.