B
Good luck on your search for a 3 point mounted fresno. I have one and have used it extensively hauling gravel from my pit to the access road. Mine is four feet wide and will carry about 1/2 yard of material.

I drag it through the pit and fill it as full as possible, then I get off the tractor and finish filling the box with a shovel. The tractor will obviously not lift this much weight. The unit was designed to be drug,slid over the ground, to the point of dump.

I made use of the fresno because I was moving material 100s of feet. And then we got a larger tractor with a good front end loader.

The prognosticator in me predicts you will buy the "scoop" and quickly discover it will not do anything you could not already do easier and quicker with your terracing blade. Unless you are moving material a great distance.

Unless you wish to invest in this device which will cover as grader and scoop. I used one like this to level three acres of ground including cutting ten feet of elevation from a hill and adding five feet of fill in the low places.
[Linked Image from abiattachments.com]

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.