Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by jmp300wsm
Randy,

Your response was class all the way. I will only watch a couple of outdoor shows and your is one of them. Keep doing what you are doing regardless of guys like CTSMITH. Your motives and love for the sport have always been on display front and center and if someone has managed to miss that then I guess there is not much you can do about that! I live in AZ and you are welcome here anytime as far as I am concerned.

Funny stuff....

What are the motives?

Ask Randy if he or any of the YouTube personalities that he does a giant group hunt with every January in AZ that is broadcast all over the internet has ever been compensated by the AZGFD.

It's a badly kept "rumor/secret". The results of which are now indirectly/directly correlated to the reduction of hunting opportunities now proposed by the AZGFD. I won't even discuss the literal traffic jams of people clogging up dirt roads where there never has been before resulting in littering the desert up worse than the illegals. Hell, I picked up large amounts of trash near a location where one of the YouTube personalities were filming themselves last year.

And I'm sure it's just coincidence that this stuff is occurring in the same unit(s) these YouTube personalities hunt in and on the same roads where identifiable landmarks in said videos/blogs/podcasts are accessed by.

But it's for the love of the hunt and public land opportunities, right? Which I and many others are now losing...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.