Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
A gentleman a few years older than I and retired from our factory had that decision to make. He had no family except a sister whom he had not seen for ten years as she lived several LARGE states away. No kids, an ex-wife he had not spoken to in fifty years.

He lived alone in a small town and cared for his house and yard. The neighbors would see him mowing the yard with one hand on the mower and another on his cane.

Then finally, he was not able to even do that and allowed friendly neighbors to help him out with the yard for one summer. The time came when he was not able to get in and out of the car to get groceries, nor, I imagine capable of cleaning up behind himself in the house or bathroom.

So he had a choice. Either go into a care facility for his remaining days and let the staff keep him in diapers and wash his ass, or not.

He chose not. The neighbors heard a gunshot from his house. Police found him at the dining room table with a 357 revolver on the floor.

I respect his decision.

My Dad chose the diapers and ass washing.

I respect his decision.

I have eight grandkids within ten minutes of the house. They and their three sets of parents are eager to answer any request. We strive to make few.

I intend to delay my passing as long as I can, as long as I have a wife or kids who would be hurt by my absence.

Without family, I would have no problem hobbling across the ice flow in a blizzard. One just has to make sure he does not wait until he can no longer hobble away.

Sounds like you're ready to go now shooter go for it. Make sure someone cleans you ass first! I'll respect your decision...What a dumb fuqk.

Boyee, you still lookin' in the mirror, talkin' to yourself?

Do yourself a favor. Toss that mirror in the nearest garbage can. You will be a happier person thereby.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.