Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I wouldn't want a job dealing with all the schittbirds that are out there running around today. It's a wonder that the cops aren't shooting 100X as many as they do.

+1 There may be some of them on this thread.

And there are many cops that shouldn’t be dealing with us [bleep] if they can’t control themselves and start each encounter off with a clean slate.

They are not soldiers, they are there to protect and serve, do the right thing !

you sure got that wrong. when i went through certification, it was stressed there were not enough police to quote" serve and protect"
every individual, primery function was to keep order on the streets and in the population.
which these days they are getting throttled on.
traffice stops are one of the most dangerous things a cop can do, next to domestic dispute calls.
you never know what that turd is gonna pull on you make a split second decision that can be argued about on here .
you are also wrong on police being poorly educated. I have known a number that held advanced degrees.
there are too many stories to tell, particularly to those who can't understand the job.
but a couple, friend of mine pulled a routine traffic stop, the driver dumped about 15 rounds through his windshield.
or another friend, stops a guy on a a.t.c. for throwing up dust, the computers are down so he had to kick the guy loose.
20minutes later computer is up, the guy was wanted for first degree murder.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 04/12/21.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO