I'm not so sure if Christianity can be brought into this argument. According to statistics, about half of Blacks regularly attend church, whereas about a third of Whites and Hispanics do, and even fewer Asians do. I cannot speak for other parts of the country, but here in my part, Blacks have always attended church at a much higher rate than Whites, so those statistics are probably correct.

We have a saying about that..........Negroes will go out on Saturday night and get drunk, gamble, frolic with the women, married or not, fight each other, and kill other Negroes, yet come Sunday, they are going to dress up in the most colorful clothes they have and go to church. They'll sing, say amen to every other word the preacher says, and praise the Lord a 100 times over, and act as if Saturday night never happened.

That's just how they see things, and they see nothing wrong with what they're doing. In my lifetime, the Black churches have always been the center of the Black political movement, with the purpose of doing God's work second. I believe that while more Black children are exposed to the church than White children are, it is not the kind of exposure God would want.