A couple of stinky stories:

When I was a teenager my father and I were playing pool at a friend's house with his dad. I developed and expelled the worst smelling little silent burps. Talk about a rotten egg smell!!! To this day I have no idea what caused it but it was BAD and cut short what would have been a good evening. I thought there was something terribly wrong with me.

One of my good friends told me a funny story of when he was dating his now wife and they attended a contra line dance (the things we do when courting). He had some bean (I think lentil) meal that left him in a gassy way. He told of how he let a real vile one go as they were dancing in a circle and he noted the expressions of the other dancers as they moved thru his invisible cloud of stench. I was in stitches as he mimicked the facial expressions of the other dancers as they went from big smiles to twisted faces of disgust.The beauty of that situation is you have plenty of moving people so no one has a clue who did it. Since he was with his girl he wasn't going to fess up.