I've owned about a dozen and every one of them was "super accurate". The HMRs are definitely heavy; but, they are a type of gun that is expected to be. Most of the others are not heavy; but, I would say they are typical sporter-weight rifles. I only currently have one now. It is the Premier Mountain Rifle. They are, in my opinion, exceptional rifles with exceptional function and exceptional accuracy. One has to be deliberate in re-assembly because if you don't have the mag box lined up correctly, your mag starts ejecting shells randomly. That's not a big deal once you are aware of it. It's not a fault, it's just a head scratcher when one starts searching for problems that don't exist. All of my triggers on my Bergaras have been great and I never felt the need to replace one. I've seen others complain about or allude to stocks being "bulky". That's always subjective. I have small hands but seem to prefer and shoot better with a little thicker stock. I wouldn't call them thick at all. But, I'm also one of those guys who likes my Bell and Carlson stocks where others complain about the heft or thickness of them. I think that Bergara has created really good "bang for your buck" rifles. Now, if I could only find one of their Premier Mountain Rifles in 7/08 or 280 AI, I would be one happy camper. Unfortunately, after the Gen 1 Premier Mountain Rifle, Bergara sent those the way of the horse and buggy. I guess they feel they can sell more PRCs of various flavors. Hey, their call.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ