Originally Posted by ingwe
Thanks for all the input. I actually got hands on one today, a B-14 Hunter I believe. Stock dimensions felt fine to me, a tad barrel heavy, but again thats not an issue, at my age the only place Ill carry it is into a Texas Box Blind...the rifle did indeed look like good bang for the buck.

I've had a Timber in 308 and a Hunter in 6.5 Creedmoor. Both were good shooters, well under MOA. Can't say I minded the handling or stock either. I like the triggers they put on them a lot.

That said, because of the issues Pappy mentioned and just feeling like I should have got more for the rifle at our (Canadian) pricing, I ended up buying a Remington 700 ADL with scope combo, sold the cheapo scope, and ended up spending about $475 for that. Put a TriggerTech trigger in it. Other than the rust attracting finish, it shoots an average of .9 to 1 MOA.

I had no complaints about actually using the Bergaras mind, if I could have gotten them cheaper I would have been happy but for $1k or more CAN? No thanks. That 6.5 Creed was sure a shooter though

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by Igloo; 04/18/21.

But I'm a broken man on a Halifax pier,
The last of Barrett's Privateers