Money grabbing progressive gets shamed again. smile

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/...ow-company-two-months-after-starting-it/

David Hogg Abandons Pillow Company Two Months After Starting It
by JORDAN MICHAELS on APRIL 13, 2021That didn’t take long.

A short two months after announcing his intention to start a “progressive pillow company” to compete with MyPillow, gun control activist David Hogg has reversed course.

“Effective immediately, I have resigned and released all shares, any ownership and any control of Good Pillow LLC,” he wrote on Twitter.

“Over the next several months, I will be taking some time to focus on my studies in college and advance the gun violence prevention movement with March for Our Lives and personally,” he added.

Hogg left (or was removed from) the March for Our Lives board following his decision to get into the pillow industry. He received harsh criticism from some of his fellow anti-gun activists, and he responded vehemently on Twitter.

“To all those questioning my intentions sincerely [bleep] off I refuse to feel guilty about wanting to help people and feed myself and pay for therapy,” he said. “You may not agree with how I do it- but ultimately I know what my intentions are – to help people. I’ll prove it.”

SEE ALSO: Hogg Booted from Gun-Control Organization for Shameless Money Grab?

“Prove it” he has, but likely not in the way he intended.

It’s unclear whether Hogg will regain his position on the March for Our Lives board, and the organization did not respond by publication time to a GunsAmerica request for comment.

For his part, Hogg seems to believe he can jump back into the gun-ban game. He referenced his work as an “organizer” and “activist” multiple times in his announcement, and he insisted that he plans to continue his efforts fighting lawful gun ownership.

SEE ALSO: David Hogg Accuses Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Asking ‘Triggering Questions’ During a 2019 Confrontation
“While the tragedy and trauma I experienced does shape me, like many other survivors of gun violence, it is not even close to who I am fully and I am looking forward to using this time to grow myself as an organizer, friend, son, and brother,” he said.

Hogg also claimed his departure was not instigated by a falling out between himself and his business partner, William LeGate.

“After many discussions with William and my friends, family and mentors, I made the good faith decision to allow William to bring our vision to life without me,” he said. “I want to thank Will for his partnership and wish him absolutely nothing but success with the future of Good Pillow. The reasons for my departure rest entirely with me and my own personal commitments and I truly wish Will nothing but the best.”

Hogg said he has “resigned and released all shares, any ownership and any control of Good Pillow LLC.” It’s unclear what he means by “shares” since Good Pillow is organized as a limited liability company and does not issue shares.

***Buy and Sell on GunsAmerica! All Local Sales are FREE!***
Related Posts:
Missouri Principal Suspended After Posting Pro-Gun…
David Hogg Slammed by Woke Mob on Twitter for…
David Hogg Calls for a Gun Czar, Buy Back,…
David Hogg Praises New Zealand Gun Ban, Chides U.S.…
David Hogg Tweets Bizarre Claim That 'Indigenous…

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH