Originally Posted by jaguartx
Looks like 3 or 4 would make a meal with veggies and fries.

Their size varies from about 4" to over 10". 4 of the ten inch ones with sides would probably be just fine for the average Joe, but I bet once you finished your third you'd wish you had a few more. They're really that good.

Pugs, in one pic you can see we brought a burner to cook over too. We had oil, flour, utensils and everything we'd need to fry some up on site, and that was the plan but when the neighbors started showing up with moose and deer, we just stuck to that and a couple of instant udon we brought so we wouldn't have to worry about cleaning dishes. I was already laden with dog beds and blankets and all manner of other crap Mrs. KG insisted on for the damned hounds. wink

Mirage: easier said than done. I have more than 35 thousand images on PB from more than a decade using them. I want out of PB but not before figuring out how to transition with my stuff intact. Need to buy another beefy external drive and a lot of hours in front of the computer at minimum, I figure...

Slum, in case you read this, I'm a little disappointed. You normally are super observant and catch every weird thing in people's pictures but didn't opine on the one headless smelt in a pic on the platter with dozens of other whole ones. Any guesses as to why that one was missing his noggin?