Originally Posted by Ole_270
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Ole_270
Biden and Harris are just puppets on a string, getting rid of them just brings on the next puppet

Do you think you know for sure who their puppet master is?

For sure? No, I'm not that deep into the research. In my opinion, there are several. Some of which will surprise the heck out of lots of folks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd like to hear whom you believe it is .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by NYNY
After They enact the Federal takeover of voting, pack the court and import million of illegals, there will never be a GOP president again.

Nobody is taking to the streets to stop this and nobody will.

A nation of wimps controlled by female fascists.

Everyone knows the solution, but nobody has the balls to do it.

AOC will be President soon.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You're wrong !

Every state is building a Strong Militia - they're training in earnest because not only are we suppose to -we want to !
Sitting around giving opinions on the Web is tapering off at a fast pace - things are changing FAST - for the better . Patriots are WOKE and ready to stand up for what our Forefathers fought for .
JUST KIDDING ------> CHIPSnDIPS ,NFL,BARCA LOUNGER ,, ain't nobody going to do anything except watch it all go down the drain .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.